• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bronze kirby fantastic four run f.s. [94-102 & 108], all high-grade slabs, some peds. CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  return will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  shipping $16 domestic, we'll have to figure out foreign.  p.p. will work.

need to cull some of the collection, and since, to me, these aren't silver, it's an easy choice.  k.j. is going to be mad at me about this, but i waited 'til dec. to post 'em with the hope that the x-mas spirit would keep him from being too ornery about it.

all nice grades, a few peds.   i'll go backwards...  this is the last one, the hybrid oddity.   it's the don rosa copy.  $250.

ff108.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

sorry, but told a fib; have too much free time on my hands in front of computer waiting for noon games, so am going to list 'em on the 'bay now instead of mon.

CLOSED