• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED.............................................................THANK YOU (DETECTIVE 27 ( HOLY GRAIL) COMPLETE COVERLESS CGC (NG)
3 3

28 posts in this topic

Yesterday when I said I was closing this sale I got a lot of emails & a couple of calls basically asking me the same questions:  

Yes I am open to PAYMENTS ( I understand several interested parties have all said the same basic thing they need to move stuff to come up with the funds, which being a collector I 100% understand) If I wanted this book there are not to many books I would not sell to add this to my collection. That being said if your considering making payments I am 100% firm on the price ( it's fair for what this is)  and I also will need a serious deposit & we can workout the details between us. 

On 12/9/2021 at 10:08 AM, I am not Glenda said:

BUMP AND UPDATE: Hi I am going to be closing this listing Sunday, I understand this book may not be for everyone or maybe the timing is off? I also understand that several of you made very fair trade/cash offers and I considered them all..... THANK YOU. However some of the emails I found to be a little s#itty look this what it is & yes I know it's "not a perfect coverless copy as I was reminded by one offer" yes I also" wish it had the cover" and yes " I understand that it may sell for less then you offers at auction" That being said I might just sock it away another decade or maybe its off to Heritage and it lands where it lands. I seriously leaning on just keep it. I sincerely can't say thank you enough to all of you on the boards for the positive input and for the cool posts ( the one meme is classic). In the end this is Detective #27 and that's all that needs to be said.              Have a safe and Happy Holiday. Frank

I really hope you responded by asking what constitutes a "perfect coverless copy".  Maybe @Coverless 9.8 would know...