• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

146 posts in this topic

On 12/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, comicbookkid21 said:

I am old and slow and never see your threads soon enough to get any of the comics I would love to have, but I felt like I should let you know that your sales are by far the thing I look forward to the most on CGC.  Thank you!

When you posted that there were probably like ten people already checking the thread to see if Oats had posted a new batch.

Heck, one time I got lucky and clicked into a thread about one minute after Oats had just posted, and there were already a few members finished posting "takes."

You most certainly are not alone. ; )

On 12/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, comicbookkid21 said:

I am old and slow and never see your threads soon enough to get any of the comics I would love to have, but I felt like I should let you know that your sales are by far the thing I look forward to the most on CGC.  Thank you!

Goodness sakes, that is unfortunate.  Perhaps if you check some of the updates on what has sold that I edit in to the lists, there are books each thread that do not sell, often swell books.  Best of luck.

On 12/8/2021 at 6:02 PM, grebal said:

When you posted that there were probably like ten people already checking the thread to see if Oats had posted a new batch.

Heck, one time I got lucky and clicked into a thread about one minute after Oats had just posted, and there were already a few members finished posting "takes."

+1

On 12/8/2021 at 7:02 PM, grebal said:

I can never figure the thread out, and by the time I do, it is mass chaos...and there are dozens of takes, even if I'm in there within the first 15 minutes, lol. 

One of these days I might be able to calculate what is left by the time I get in there. : )

In any case, the sales thread always looks like fun!

ROUND II

Marvel Universe Handbook 1 - 8.5 OW $4   SOLD
Xmen + Micronauts 3 - 7.0 OW $1
Vampirella 50 - 3.0 OW $4  SOLD
FF 235 - 6.0 CROW $1
MTU 20 - 8.0 OW $14  SOLD
MTU 116 - 8.0 OW $2
JLA 130 - 7.5 OW $2  SOLD
Eerie 48 - 7.0 CROW $5
Brave Bold 127 - 7.0 OW $2  SOLD
Shadow 5 - 9.0 OW $3  SOLD
Cap America 186 - 8.0 OW $7  SOLD