• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oceans11 Return of the Raw books sale thread. ASM, Avengers, FF, Sub Mariner, TOS, TTA, X-Men and others
7 7

93 posts in this topic

Picked up a nice small collection of books both graded and raw.  Already posted the graded books in a previous thread, so here are the raw books. . Books have not been pressed and could possible improve with pressing. I leave that to the decision of the buyer. I will describe and grade books as accurately as possible. All prices are negotiable and offers are encouraged. PM offers responded to in the order received.

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of invoicing - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be $5 unless the stack gets too bit and I need to bump to a bigger box. In that case, shipping will be at cost.   I will ship to Canada but shipping can vary. 

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

Raw books from this collection have not been pressed. 

RETURN POLICY
15 day return policy

Fantastic Four 55 F+ Deep purple on this classic Silver Surfer appearance here. Bit of chipping at the top back cover holds this down on this sharp presenting copy. 

$200 withdrawn 

Fantastic Four 55 a.jpg

fantastic four 55 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Fantastic Four 73 VF- Guest star bonanza indeed. I love this book and keep buying it. This one came from the collection so it is for sale, but I am tempted to keep it. 

$35 SOLD Croatbag

fantastic four 73 a.jpg

fantastic four 73 b.jpg

Edited by oceans11