• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: SGT. FURY #13 ***CAPTAIN AMERICA CROSSOVER*** CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS
1 1

3 posts in this topic

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM THE LION'S DEN!!! :foryou:

UP FOR GRABS IS A BEAUTIFUL COPY OF SGT. FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS #13 IN VERY FINE+ CONDITION WITH OFF WHITE TO WHITE PAGES. THIS BOOK HAS BEEN CRACKED OUT OF THE CGC HOLDER BUT THE CGC LABEL IS STILL ACCURATE. I'M ASKING $700 PLUS $12 SHIPPING.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL, PERSONAL CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS. PLEASE, NO HOSERS OR POSERS. THE FIRST :takeit: IN THE THREAD WILL TRUMP ALL OTHER OFFERS. 

I OFFER AN UNCONDITIONAL 7 DAY RETURN POLICY WITH THE BUYER RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING THE BOOK IN THE SAME CONDITION. I NORMALLY SHIP USPS PRIORITY MAIL ANYWHERE IN THE CONTINENTAL U. S. I GENERALLY SHIP WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING CLEARED PAYMENT.

I CAN ALSO PROVIDE REFERENCES UPON REQUEST.

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!  

SAM_3872.thumb.JPG.f076eb2d4eae209182a916da302e6516.JPGSAM_3873.thumb.JPG.b7f0115211a385e493aee50b82b6a9e5.JPG

Edited by The Lions Den

On 12/19/2021 at 6:40 AM, Cap_Nut said:

Will you post a zoomin fo the bottom right section of the front cover SF13 thanks

Here you go...thanks for your interest! (I see a small very light wrinkle on the bottom right corner of the front cover---hope this helps)...  :foryou:

SAM_3876.thumb.JPG.08accebfd9338ba45ab949221766a4c8.JPG

Edited by The Lions Den