• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Savage Tales
4 4

15 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, Gregd said:

I believe it was a 7.5 - bought it when I first started seriously collecting and thought grading by major comic sellers were fairly accurate.

7.5...they're getting better lol

I kid of course...they are known to over-grade and many times, the back cover scan is missing on their listings. Many dealers are much more accurate in their grading. MYcomicshop is generally a better place to buy raws.

Thanks for the grade. I have learned to trust very few dealers and individuals with raw books. Even some eBay sellers that have 100% have sent me books they claim are 9.0 and above only to find rusty staples, water marks, etc (all of which were not apparent in the pics). đŸ˜”Â 

On 12/20/2021 at 10:15 AM, Gregd said:

Thanks for the grade. I have learned to trust very few dealers and individuals with raw books. Even some eBay sellers that have 100% have sent me books they claim are 9.0 and above only to find rusty staples, water marks, etc (all of which were not apparent in the pics). đŸ˜”Â 

I haven't agreed on a grade with any ebay seller, even with slabs I bought.

(shrug)