• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) DECEMBER 2021 HOLIDAY THREAD .... GA/SA/BA .... NEW BOOKS page 5
4 4

175 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2021 at 6:23 PM, jimjum12 said:

That's likely it. I still have to process almost two short boxes of VERY high grade HEAVY METAL magazines ... they're so pretty I'm scared to touch them. 

I also have to get the Baby to bed, he's grumpy if he doesn't get his rest.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

2YM1W8G.jpg

2 minutes later...

lizard tickles GIF

On 12/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, jimjum12 said:

That's likely it. I still have to process almost two short boxes of VERY high grade HEAVY METAL magazines ... they're so pretty I'm scared to touch them. 

I also have to get the Baby to bed, he's grumpy if he doesn't get his rest.... GOD BLESS....

2YM1W8G.jpg

Dr. Connors likes to be tucked in tight.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:44 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Dr. Connors likes to be tucked in tight.

You know, I never thought of naming a lizard, "Dr. Conners", ... that's a cool idea, Matt. GOD BLESS...

On 12/23/2021 at 3:23 PM, jimjum12 said:

2YM1W8G.jpg

My Christmas would not be complete without a Jimjum holiday thread with reptile photos. Not sure what number this is for you but it’s long enough to be an annual CGC tradition…