• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,333 posts in this topic

I just picked up food from three different places... as we stay in tonight... (no Phish and no "live from MSG")

How do I ask the GF (same as the last five years) who I am picking up and bringing here (I don't want her driving tonight... if I get killed by a drunk driver no one will care... she has a daughter) that we "could" watch the Phish live show without an audience... 

hm 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 12/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

I just picked up food from three different places... as we stay in tonight... (no Phish and no "live from MSG")

How do I ask the GF (same as the last five years) who I am picking up and bringing here (I don't want her driving tonight... if I get killed by a drunk driver no one will care... she has a daughter) that we "could" watch the Phish live show without an audience... 

hm 

uber

On 12/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

How do I ask the GF who I am picking up and bringing here (I don't want her driving tonight... if I get killed by a drunk driver no one will care... she has a daughter) that we "could" watch the Phish live show without an audience... 

hm 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

Goose is streaming live on YouTube. I've been couch touring. Terrific jam band.

https://open.spotify.com/album/3IWhmvo4L3HhMzGTFZ1mXX?si=-b23BNVESoeupflkVDHeSQ&utm_source=copy-link

Edited by grendelbo

On 12/31/2021 at 4:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

I'm looking forward to Jenga and hot cocoa tonight. 

Edited by oakman29

On 12/31/2021 at 7:40 PM, oakman29 said:

I'm looking forward to Jenga and bot cocoa tonight. 

Quiet Cali !

NYE doesn't even count for you !  By the time you have your NYE, New York and the east coast is already sleeping on January 1st !

(Modern day Greggy response)

On 12/31/2021 at 4:48 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Xtreme Jenga is the best.. :sumo:aD0Zn5O_700b.jpg.97ee9e09745610c4ffd768a7ec3c3d1a.jpg

bah we play extreme jenga using lit sticks of square dynamite.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

Stay classy.. Rent a Limo.. 

On 12/31/2021 at 7:37 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

I thought they are doing the "Dinner And A Movie" thing. Or was that last night?

I am bummed as each and every band (Umphrey's, SCI and then WSP) has needed to cancel because of Omicron. I agree with the "why". And I suppose we were very fortunate to have had such a vigorous Phish summer tour. Each show was outstanding.

I am ALSO personally fortunate in that I have a friend who got all the 4k satellite Phish summer tour and subbed in the 24/96 FLAC releases as audio. He is quite skilled at what he does and each show is a visual and aural masterpiece.