• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

I like Tim Hortons. 

I am not a donut guy but once in a while I will indulge. 

When I want a treat I will board the train that leaves Penn Station around ten minutes before mine.  You see, that train stops at Jamaica Station where I have just enough time to go upstairs and get a hot chocolate and a maple donut from Tim's and then go back downstairs to await the actual train I am supposed to be on. 

I have a monthly pass so I can get on and off the train at will and with my desired frequency so long as it is between the zones provided for on the ticket. 

On 1/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Then they should practice good hygiene.  

thats what she said.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:35 PM, Buzzetta said:

I like Tim Hortons. 

I am not a donut guy but once in a while I will indulge. 

When I want a treat I will board the train that leaves Penn Station around ten minutes before mine.  You see, that train stops at Jamaica Station where I have just enough time to go upstairs and get a hot chocolate and a maple donut from Tim's and then go back downstairs to await the actual train I am supposed to be on. 

I have a monthly pass so I can get on and off the train at will and with my desired frequency so long as it is between the zones provided for on the ticket. 

you ever jump off train, grab a gyro then dont have enough time get back on and someone on train snatch the gyro?

On 1/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, kav said:

you ever jump off train, grab a gyro then dont have enough time get back on and someone on train snatch the gyro?

Sounds like a dumb movie thing.. 

On 1/8/2022 at 7:39 PM, kav said:

No, because I would always find myself . . . 

On 1/8/2022 at 4:45 PM, Buzzetta said:

No, because I would always find myself . . . 

quicker than kramer then.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:47 PM, Buzzetta said:

3,095 days to go. 

dont forget to subtract PTO tht should make ease a bit.