• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

On 1/8/2022 at 9:35 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

How about one of my favs "no soup for you!"? 🤣🤣🤣 Does the soup Nazi exist?

The character was supposedly based on a real life person.

However, the general attitude is prevalent in certain parts of the city. 

@PeteFromPetesBasement can attest to this as I am sure he knows who I am talking about.  There is a certain Brooklyn pizza owner who in his younger years would not put up with people's BS.  Two incidents I witnessed. 

1 - Customer is in the back complaining about there not being enough napkins.  But this is more than complaining.   She is actually annoying everyone.  Finally, he tosses a roll of paper towel at them and says, "Here's ya napkins."

2 - Another incident that is memorable.  There is this customer that was there every day.  Every day they would complain about something.  Not talking about small complaints... just finding things to complain about and constantly complaining.  Finally he had enough and in front of everyone asked her to leave her group and get out and that she could never come back again.  Get the F out... You're outta here.  lol

I knew who the patron was personally.  That patron was a pain in the arse and should have been erased from life itself. 

On 1/8/2022 at 8:40 PM, Buzzetta said:

- Another incident that is memorable.  There is this customer that was there every day.  Every day they would complain about something.  Not talking about small complaints... just finding things to complain about and constantly complaining.  Finally he had enough and in front of everyone asked her to leave her group and get out and that she could never come back again.  Get the F out... You're outta here.  lol

200-24.gif.f3ea38daf0111335f48fa9e450a3e78d.gif

On 1/8/2022 at 7:11 PM, Namtak said:

KFC are almost all close in my area , not popular here at all......the only one i know still open is mixed with a Taco Bell thats probably why they are still in business......wish there were less tim hortons and more KFC/tacobell......:taptaptap:

Tim Horton's are here now in Michigan i we love them! they're donuts are the best and the breakfast and lunch sandwiches are great too!!

real good service too compared to Wendy's or Burger King

On 1/8/2022 at 10:02 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

You going to post grade and price? :baiting:

I was thinking of posting a grade and a price.  

However, I was going to omit the title and issue number. 

On 1/8/2022 at 7:17 PM, kav said:

lotta closings here too thats why I had to drive-and drive back because they mixed up my order.  here they all combined with A & W

it's almost a given with today's fast food employees that if one orders more than four items at the drive thru that they are bound to make a mistake and mess up the order

On 1/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Tim Horton's are here now in Michigan i we love them! they're donuts are the best and the breakfast and lunch sandwiches are great too!!

real good service too compared to Wendy's or Burger King

they dont even aks if you want fries with that at wendys and burger king!  :pullhair:
Then you get home and damn I forgot the fries!!

On 1/8/2022 at 9:15 PM, 1950's war comics said:

oh thats right i forgot about this was the bonus DiCaprio thread lol 

dicaprio-meme.gif

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite