• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2022 at 10:32 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Image result for hot chick shake weight gif

Bobbi Flekman: You put a *greased naked woman* on all fours with a dog collar around her neck, and a leash, and a man's arm extended out up to here, holding onto the leash, and pushing a black glove in her face to sniff it. You don't find that offensive? You don't find that sexist?
Ian Faith: This is *1982*, Bobbi, c'mon!
Bobbi Flekman: That's *right*, it's 1982! Get out of the '60s. We don't have this mentality anymore.
Ian Faith: Well, you should have seen the cover they *wanted* to do! It wasn't a glove, believe me.

On 1/10/2022 at 8:12 AM, Ride the Tiger said:

Hey guys I wanna put a valuable comic on my wall but don't know which one. I don't want it to lose value but would be cool if it went up a bazillion dollars over time. Which one should I go with?

Spawn #1 CGC 9.8 'cause it is rare in grade.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:12 AM, Ride the Tiger said:

Hey guys I wanna put a valuable comic on my wall but don't know which one. I don't want it to lose value but would be cool if it went up a bazillion dollars over time. Which one should I go with?

Marvel Superheroes #8 (1991), 1st appearance of Squirrel Girl.  It’s gonna be huge, amirite?? :yeehaw:

92653FF6-D7BC-4556-BED5-00F69BC33F3B.jpeg

On 1/10/2022 at 10:12 AM, Ride the Tiger said:

660908-0-medium-1.thumb.jpg.d99dabff29240876e6a3a43872b3f9a8.jpg

On 1/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, Ride the Tiger said:

This one in 10.0

Kolynos presents the White Guard (1949) comic books

Edited by William-James88