• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

It takes like 50 times to refresh to get the screen to try to post, but I still can't see what anyone is saying. Just found out there's a major internet data outage in my area so I'm going to just give it up for now. Basically no data is loading or sending. Maybe if I check in by tomorrow you all will be over 200 LOL. Hopefully you get this and I will have a lot of catching up to do!

On 1/12/2022 at 10:48 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

It takes like 50 times to refresh to get the screen to try to post, but I still can't see what anyone is saying. Just found out there's a major internet data outage in my area so I'm going to just give it up for now. Basically no data is loading or sending. Maybe if I check in by tomorrow you all will be over 200 LOL. Hopefully you get this and I will have a lot of catching up to do!

DeficientHeartyCuckoo-max-1mb.gif.c24639803dd855b627260a5ae9ab9f2d.gif

On 1/12/2022 at 10:48 PM, kav said:

thats what she said.

I guess its a good time for this story-was hanging out with friends all day and my one buddy kept acting weird all day.   finally at night we were calmly drinking shots of tequila and buddy thought he'd be a 'man' and guzzle straight from bottle.  not long after he puked in my kitchen sink over dishes and all over floor.  I heard hurling and went in there and I said aw dude you puked all over my kitchen-
He said JUST TELL EVERYONE KAV!  JUST TELL EVERYONE!!!  which I didnt have to do cause everyone heard the pukin.  Not long after his best friend's fiance went in my bathroom.  A while passed and I said hey better go check on her.  then HE was gone for a long time.  When they both came out yeah her shirt was on backwards.  She was too drunk to notice.  Anyway things got worse and worse and my other buddy had to tell him to leave or get busted in the chops.
We called him pukester after that and I never hung around with him again.

On 1/12/2022 at 11:33 PM, kav said:

I guess its a good time for this story-was hanging out with friends all day and my one buddy kept acting weird all day.   finally at night we were calmly drinking shots of tequila and buddy thought he'd be a 'man' and guzzle straight from bottle.  not long after he puked in my kitchen sink over dishes and all over floor.  I heard hurling and went in there and I said aw dude you puked all over my kitchen-
He said JUST TELL EVERYONE KAV!  JUST TELL EVERYONE!!!  which I didnt have to do cause everyone heard the pukin.  Not long after his best friend's fiance went in my bathroom.  A while passed and I said hey better go check on her.  then HE was gone for a long time.  When they both came out yeah her shirt was on backwards.  She was too drunk to notice.  Anyway things got worse and worse and my other buddy had to tell him to leave or get busted in the chops.
We called him pukester after that and I never hung around with him again.