• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, kav said:

all that does i cause a splintering of timelines so there's an alternate line where he dont go.  doesnt help that him in his line tho.

Egads!!!  Sentince and punktiashun @Comics4All!!!

On 1/15/2022 at 3:48 PM, Galen130 said:

3CF850FA-BBED-4178-B7EB-CB12A9EF3A6E.jpeg

I started makin garlic bread with parmesan and thin sliced onions-spec tacular.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Having a beer in Lake Tahoe by the firepit for a quick vacation with the fam. Had to cancel it for new years because a few of us were sick.

Kicking back entertained with the cornfield ....crazy, well over 200 pages! :hi:

20220115_155328.jpg

20220115_155509.jpg

If I were there, I wouldn’t be here.  What’s wrong with you???

53B3EEC7-CD0A-499E-8DD0-FE1CED8C10CE.jpeg

On 1/16/2022 at 10:14 AM, kav said:

You guys have no idea what its like to react as much as you want and suddenly only can react 10 times.  Its like losing the ability to fly or something.  You keep going to jump up but you just fall back on the ground-
My heart is broke.

Screenshot 2022-01-15 3.13.50 PM.png

Dude - go to bed!

from reddit

My sister turned 21 today so I have been mulling over some of her more extreme stupid moments while writing a speech for her party. This is one of my faves: About three years ago my brother was about to move to New York (we live in Western Australia). My sister came up to him with a grave look on her face and asked if he was going to “Gunpoint.”

He was confused and asked to her clarify. She said that she didn’t think he should go there. My brother asked her if she thought “Gunpoint” was an actual place and she responded that she thought it was a place in NYC and it didn’t sound very safe because people were always getting “held up at “Gunpoint.”

On 1/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Having a beer in Lake Tahoe by the firepit for a quick vacation with the fam. Had to cancel it for new years because a few of us were sick.

Kicking back entertained with the cornfield ....crazy, well over 200 pages! :hi:

18aa6157e47b50b0fbb756ff5b5ff5eb.gif

On 1/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, jcjames said:

In the movie "Interstellar", Cooper enters the 4-D tesseract where he communicates across time and space to tell his daughter to make him "STAY" so that he doesn't go into space. But if she succeeds, he never enters the tesseract so he never tells her to make him stay. 

PoshClearcutGerenuk-max-1mb.gif

Awesome, but not her BEST scene.