• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,629 posts in this topic

https://www.motorsearches.com/lifestyle/neighbor-revenge/25/?snap=vidazoo&utm_source=fbk&utm_medium=ms_fb_st_neighbour_d3_Dec15_d_c.125_us_ac-ra4_cw&fbclid=IwAR2vgus2WlR-7mTM6oQsEui22UnPy0Hp9_xvOrGEo7kENLCh6jZY2bV7Og417.Get Out (Leave)

After all of my siblings moved out for college, my parents changed the basement into a liveable unit and started renting it out.

The first two tenants stayed for five years and they were great.We never had an issue with them.The third group of tenants, however, gave us a lot of problems.

They stopped paying rent after three months and since it was winter we couldn’t evict them.

My parents had to suffer through their parties while not receiving rent that was meant to go to 70% of the mortgage…They almost lost their house because of these jerks.

Well, my brothers and I were home for Christmas that year and after hearing about the issues, we decided to take care of it.Since it was my parents’ house and the tenants stopped paying rent, we decided to “move in” with them.

These people were such jerks, I don’t even regret what we did.

We had the keys, so we would come in and out of the apartment as we wanted.

A friend needed a place to sleep?No worries, we had a unit downstairs with two beds and two couches.We’d let them stay for as long as they wanted.

The bars were closing but we wanted to keep partying?No problem, we had a furnished apartment and we wouldn’t be bothering my parents.

I would go there to shower at 2 or 3 in the morning so I didn’t wake my parents up.My brother slept in one of the beds for five days.

I invited 20 people once and we were all drinking until 5 am, up until one of the tenants left for work in the morning.They did complain about privacy.

Advertisement

We told them that according to the law, we were not allowed to throw them out at that moment; but since they stopped paying rent, they lost all privilege over the unit.

Advertisement

They called 9-1-1 the first night they found my brother sleeping there.We explained the situation to the authorities and said that they’d have to take us to court if they wanted us to stop using our apartment.

Advertisement

Some other things we’ve done: We brought our pets (the tenants were allergic, so I borrowed my friend’s cat), we used one of the bedrooms as storage for stuff we were supposed to get rid of, we opened all the windows in the middle of winter, and we disconnected the water heater.

Advertisement

We told them to take care of it themselves since they weren’t “tenants” but squatters.

Edited by kav

On 1/26/2022 at 4:44 PM, kav said:

https://www.motorsearches.com/lifestyle/neighbor-revenge/25/?snap=vidazoo&utm_source=fbk&utm_medium=ms_fb_st_neighbour_d3_Dec15_d_c.125_us_ac-ra4_cw&fbclid=IwAR2vgus2WlR-7mTM6oQsEui22UnPy0Hp9_xvOrGEo7kENLCh6jZY2bV7Og417.Get Out (Leave)

After all of my siblings moved out for college, my parents changed the basement into a liveable unit and started renting it out.

The first two tenants stayed for five years and they were great.We never had an issue with them.The third group of tenants, however, gave us a lot of problems.

They stopped paying rent after three months and since it was winter we couldn’t evict them.

My parents had to suffer through their parties while not receiving rent that was meant to go to 70% of the mortgage…They almost lost their house because of these jerks.

Well, my brothers and I were home for Christmas that year and after hearing about the issues, we decided to take care of it.Since it was my parents’ house and the tenants stopped paying rent, we decided to “move in” with them.

These people were such jerks, I don’t even regret what we did.

We had the keys, so we would come in and out of the apartment as we wanted.

A friend needed a place to sleep?No worries, we had a unit downstairs with two beds and two couches.We’d let them stay for as long as they wanted.

The bars were closing but we wanted to keep partying?No problem, we had a furnished apartment and we wouldn’t be bothering my parents.

I would go there to shower at 2 or 3 in the morning so I didn’t wake my parents up.My brother slept in one of the beds for five days.

I invited 20 people once and we were all drinking until 5 am, up until one of the tenants left for work in the morning.They did complain about privacy.

Advertisement

We told them that according to the law, we were not allowed to throw them out at that moment; but since they stopped paying rent, they lost all privilege over the unit.

Advertisement

They called 9-1-1 the first night they found my brother sleeping there.We explained the situation to the authorities and said that they’d have to take us to court if they wanted us to stop using our apartment.

Advertisement

Some other things we’ve done: We brought our pets (the tenants were allergic, so I borrowed my friend’s cat), we used one of the bedrooms as storage for stuff we were supposed to get rid of, we opened all the windows in the middle of winter, and we disconnected the water heater.

Advertisement

We told them to take care of it themselves since they weren’t “tenants” but squatters.

Nothing like a good ol' fashioned game of whoops I spilled that deer scent on all of your clothes, or I accidentally sprayed bear mace inside.. 

On 1/26/2022 at 3:14 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nothing like a good ol' fashioned game of whoops I spilled that deer scent on all of your clothes, or I accidentally sprayed bear mace inside.. 

damn an entire bottle of clorox-whoopsie.

On 1/26/2022 at 3:24 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Sorry I dumped those left over fish guts next to the A/C Heater Intake.. 

even worse-milk on areas of carpet, cooked brocolli behind stove.  the smell is incredible.  you'll be wishing for fish guts.

On 1/26/2022 at 5:26 PM, kav said:

even worse-milk on areas of carpet, cooked brocolli behind stove.  the smell is incredible.  you'll be wishing for fish guts.

Evey time you had diarrhea, drop an upper decker..