• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,622 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2022 at 1:15 AM, Coverless 9.8 said:

That's stiff as a board!  Cue feminine quotation cliche' and DiCaprio pointing at the tv, the pictorial equivalent of, "this!" :wink:

This DiCaprio would cue her feminine cliche with his equivalent of a pointing stiff board  on tv  !

On 2/3/2022 at 1:27 AM, Coverless 9.8 said:

I also eat tuna out of the can!  StarKist wants tunas that taste good!  (:

That must be on porpoise as StarKist got slapped with some cans that they may not think taste so good.

On 2/3/2022 at 12:47 AM, kav said:
On 2/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FTFY. 

20220126_203756.png.1819a219078db7e30f60fc8a48e56538.png

Expand  

On 2/3/2022 at 12:47 AM, kav said:

thats gonna leave a mark-

If you mean on  Sandman, I'd say it's a Marko!  Instead of mud in your eye it's sand in your arse!  🎵Gonna have sex from the beach!  🎵

On 2/3/2022 at 1:50 AM, Coverless 9.8 said:

If you mean on  Sandman, I'd say it's a Marko!  Instead of mud in your eye it's sand in your arse!  🎵Gonna have sex from the beach!  🎵

Gaimin the system with friction from ocean motion sandy arse , may act like Flint sparking a fire that burns so hot it will have you Neiling before Death full of Desire Endlessly. 

On 2/3/2022 at 2:27 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
On 2/3/2022 at 1:50 AM, Coverless 9.8 said:

Gaimin the system with friction from ocean motion sandy arse , may act like Flint sparking a fire that burns so hot it will have you Neiling before Death full of Desire Endlessly. 

See the source image