• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,382 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 9:17 PM, kav said:

I did later buy X men annual #1 for 50c and all the back issues from 90 on but sold it years later with all my other x men, nova, ms marvel, she hulk etc to co worker for $20   :facepalm:

i know so did i .... but at least i held onto my ASM 129

On 2/14/2022 at 6:18 PM, 1950's war comics said:

yeah even though it was a reprint i liked it ,,, i bought X-Men annual #1 and read the out of it ,,, sold it about 5 years ago for $150 ,,, it was about a 2.5

I bought it with some other books when I was in orange county for back surgery.  was in hospital for 2 weeks I had comics and some michael moorcock books.  could barely walk and had to stumble to nurses station to ask for a room transfer-my cellmates were chain smokin.

On 2/14/2022 at 9:28 PM, kav said:

I bought it with some other books when I was in orange county for back surgery.  was in hospital for 2 weeks I had comics and some michael moorcock books.  could barely walk and had to stumble to nurses station to ask for a room transfer-my cellmates were chain smokin.

yep hard to believe but you could smoke almost anywhere back then ... even in a hospital room 

On 2/14/2022 at 6:29 PM, 1950's war comics said:

yep hard to believe but you could smoke almost anywhere back then ... even in a hospital room 

even in surgery the Drs smoked.

On 2/14/2022 at 8:05 PM, Galen130 said:
On 2/14/2022 at 8:01 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i gotta break up with my first cousin first !! wow she a such a good kisser !!

I don’t have a meme for this…

@onlyweaknesskryptonite???

FB_IMG_1539297221808.jpg.233f02301957723cb2c2714b90a2888f.jpg