• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,337 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2022 at 9:48 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

(shrug)looks like Snoopy gettin tea bagged.

she said that?

On 4/24/2022 at 9:41 PM, kav said:

people that try to dominate others with their self professed 'intelligence' are the lowest of the intelligence scale-akin to chimps throwing doo-doo at other chimps.

It's really a way to try and dominate, and control everything and everyone.  Really though I think it  is a cry for help. I dont need to know how much more superior you are over me by your words. It's your actions that tell me whether you are a good person or not. 

T.R.U.T.H.😉👍

On 4/24/2022 at 9:57 PM, JJ-4 said:

Watched this last night!

thats what she said

On 4/24/2022 at 9:59 PM, oakman29 said:

It's really a way to try and dominate, and control everything and everyone.  Really though I think it  is a cry for help. I dont need to know how much more superior you are over me by your words. It's your actions that tell me whether you are a good person or not. 

T.R.U.T.H.😉👍

subtext of saying things like that is "I feel really stupid and inferior to others".  Psychology 101.  Why else would anyone feel the need to constantly proclaim how smart they are unless it was always on their mind?  

On 4/24/2022 at 11:59 PM, oakman29 said:

T.R.U.T.H.😉👍

Jsef.gif.563aa67db82842149ddf0a7da522dad2.gif

On 4/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, kav said:

I went out with a girl like that-CONSTANT bragging about how brilliant she was.  It turned out her dad had called her stupid all her life.  very destructive.

That sucks.  (was she hot?)

On 4/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, kav said:

I went out with a girl like that-CONSTANT bragging about how brilliant she was.  It turned out her dad had called her stupid all her life.  very destructive.

Oh and boy was she dumb.  One time someone said something about xenophobes and she said "I dont know anything about musical instruments".  lol 

On 4/25/2022 at 12:01 AM, kav said:

subtext of saying things like that is "I feel really stupid and inferior to others".  Psychology 101.  Why else would anyone feel the need to constantly proclaim how smart they are unless it was always on their mind?  

20220423_235137.png.14cd23b73d74fd12c2b0a879f8deecd4.png

On 4/24/2022 at 9:59 PM, oakman29 said:

T.R.U.T.H.😉👍

Sometimes it's just that people can be A $s h0les.

On 4/24/2022 at 10:03 PM, JJ-4 said:

That sucks.  (was she hot?)

yes she was.  she looked like the girls I always draw.  Constant battle with myself of can I put up with her stupidity for-