• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,337 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2022 at 10:04 PM, kav said:

Oh and boy was she dumb.  One time someone said something about xenophobes and she said "I dont know anything about musical instruments".  lol 

I thought xenophobes was just fancy talk for space aliens. 

On 4/24/2022 at 10:02 PM, kav said:

I went out with a girl like that-CONSTANT bragging about how brilliant she was.  It turned out her dad had called her stupid all her life.  very destructive.

It's a deep seeded thing for some, guess we are in the presence of one who needs to be pumped up to feel good about themselves.

I know very deep, but some of us have to acknowledge the elephant in the room.😎

On 4/24/2022 at 10:05 PM, kav said:
On 4/24/2022 at 10:03 PM, JJ-4 said:

That sucks.  (was she hot?)

yes she was.  she looked like the girls I always draw.  Constant battle with myself of can I put up with her stupidity for-

It was like that episode of seinfeld @oakman29 where he tore up the dummy's number then taped it back together-
"Jerry, sometimes I just dont know-"
Jerry, I just don't know sometimes : r/seinfeld
Seinfeld Current Day on Twitter: "The Queens Gambit (2020)  https://t.co/ytCVPmp3hY" / Twitter

On 4/25/2022 at 12:06 AM, oakman29 said:

It's a deep seeded thing for some, guess we are in the presence of one who needs to be pumped up to feel good about themselves.

I know very deep, but some of us have to acknowledge the elephant in the room.😎

CleanAccomplishedAnchovy-size_restricted.gif.de7acd56a9d721be1a3b96a1d186fda4.gif