• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,404 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2022 at 5:48 PM, kav said:

All the people that talk to themselves-and I see it a lot-do they just one day say something to themselves and then go with that?

Seeing people talking to themself is a coping mechanism,helps think and release frustration.the thing is everytime i see somoene do it,i think to myself-i hope he won't answer himself!

On 8/2/2022 at 3:34 PM, Namtak said:

Seeing people talking to themself is a coping mechanism,helps think and release frustration.the thing is everytime i see somoene do it,i think to myself-i hope he won't answer himself!

wut abt the ones that scream THATS WHY YOURE GOING TO HELL!!  I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!   YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!  YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!

On 8/2/2022 at 3:45 PM, D84 said:

One of my best friends also talks to herself, so we have been known to be walking down the street, both talking to ourselves.

It looks like a conversation, but no one can follow it.

this is what I'm thinking-if we can pair up all these people then it will appear normal.

On 8/2/2022 at 2:48 PM, kav said:

All the people that talk to themselves-and I see it a lot-do they just one day say something to themselves and then go with that?

I talk to myself all the time. It's a way of honing and organizing one's thoughts. Like writing. 

Edited by jcjames

On 8/2/2022 at 4:04 PM, jcjames said:

I talked to myself all the time. It's a way of honing and organizing one's thoughts. Like writing. 

-backs slowly out of room

On 8/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, kav said:

On 8/2/2022 at 5:12 PM, D84 said:

I've talked to myself my whole life. No clue how it started but it helps me think through a problem.

Or I am just bat:censored: crazy. Both are viable answers.

On 8/2/2022 at 5:23 PM, kav said:

Well I have been known to yell at myself "WHAT THE F*** IS YOUR PROBLEM!"

On 8/2/2022 at 5:34 PM, Namtak said:

On 8/2/2022 at 5:36 PM, kav said:

wut abt the ones that scream THATS WHY YOURE GOING TO HELL!!  I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!   YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!  YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!

On 8/2/2022 at 5:45 PM, D84 said:

One of my best friends also talks to herself, so we have been known to be walking down the street, both talking to ourselves.

It looks like a conversation, but no one can follow it.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:04 PM, jcjames said:

I talk to myself all the time. It's a way of honing and organizing one's thoughts. Like writing. 

glbEnOk.gif.edbbeb60ec17825fdcfb48f3bf3915bd.gif

On 8/2/2022 at 4:27 PM, D84 said:

I'll sing to myself to the tune of Wheels on the Bus.

"The voices in my head talk all day long, all day long."

wheels will fall off-