• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Hey.. I didn't make it, just shared it. Can't help that whomever made this has the literary sense of a brick..

he didnt start the fire you numbskulls!!!

On 8/10/2022 at 9:58 PM, jcjames said:

Can you trade in two of those exclamation marks for a capital "H" and an apostrophe? 

:pullhair: 

nO!!!!

Reddit user Icommentor recalled a time when a customer had been so rude to him, that he decided to return the favor by doing something to his credit card that undoubtedly ruined his day.

“I worked at a small stationery store in the early 90s. I had a customer who was the rudest I’ve ever met. He paid with his credit card, so I copied his card details to a post-it note. Later that day, I called his credit card company, claiming to be the guy and reporting the card as stolen so they would stop it.

I figured the next clerk he belittled in a store would have his best day ever.”

On 8/11/2022 at 12:03 AM, kav said:

Reddit user Icommentor recalled a time when a customer had been so rude to him, that he decided to return the favor by doing something to his credit card that undoubtedly ruined his day.

“I worked at a small stationery store in the early 90s. I had a customer who was the rudest I’ve ever met. He paid with his credit card, so I copied his card details to a post-it note. Later that day, I called his credit card company, claiming to be the guy and reporting the card as stolen so they would stop it.

I figured the next clerk he belittled in a store would have his best day ever.”

Identity theft is no laughing matter..FB_IMG_1495407009282.jpg.e1994e1c3f86e1c7ba0ce89a70a50a8a.jpg

We live in an apartment block, and occasionally have new people move in and out. Yesterday we encountered a new resident, a short red-haired lady who, through dwarfism and food, manages to be about as wide as she is tall.

My boyfriend greeted her with a simple “Hello.” He also tried to say “welcome” but she cut him off with, “Shut up, I don’t know you.” Okay, not the sociable type, neither are we, best not get friendly then!

Today when returning from grocery shopping we found her trying to pick the lock with what looks like a piece of a paperclip because you know, that’s going to work. She’s apparently been at it a while because before we could open the door with our key, a patrol car stopped and an officer called out to her.

The officer asked her why she was breaking in, to which she responded she lived here. She turned to us and said, “They know me.”

My boyfriend smiled and said, “I don’t know you.”

We entered the building after the officer asked us to confirm, and my boyfriend repeated: “We don’t know her.”

Can’t wait to have more contact with her…”

On 8/11/2022 at 12:17 AM, kav said:

We live in an apartment block, and occasionally have new people move in and out. Yesterday we encountered a new resident, a short red-haired lady who, through dwarfism and food, manages to be about as wide as she is tall.

My boyfriend greeted her with a simple “Hello.” He also tried to say “welcome” but she cut him off with, “Shut up, I don’t know you.” Okay, not the sociable type, neither are we, best not get friendly then!

Today when returning from grocery shopping we found her trying to pick the lock with what looks like a piece of a paperclip because you know, that’s going to work. She’s apparently been at it a while because before we could open the door with our key, a patrol car stopped and an officer called out to her.

The officer asked her why she was breaking in, to which she responded she lived here. She turned to us and said, “They know me.”

My boyfriend smiled and said, “I don’t know you.”

We entered the building after the officer asked us to confirm, and my boyfriend repeated: “We don’t know her.”

Can’t wait to have more contact with her…”

burn-schitts-creek.gif.24be4456aa06cf862b15aef3f5b69c7c.gif