• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,402 posts in this topic

On 5/1/2022 at 7:32 PM, Galen130 said:

Ah.  I wasn’t really following the last few days.  It’s always something…:facepalm:

Unfortunately this was comments that were made by a few that referred to woke and they started discussing it .

Which really should not be as it is too general and you know some get way to heated over it which lead to someone getting their feelings hurt and over humping the button and got the whole thread locked. 

Do not take this as an invitation to discuss this as it already got one locked today and we definitely do not need another. 

I was merely answering the quoted post above only for clarity and as a warning so that this doesn't get brought up here. 

On 5/1/2022 at 5:39 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Unfortunately this was comments that were made by a few that referred to woke and they started discussing it .

Which really should not be as it is too general and you know some get way to heated over it which lead to someone getting their feelings hurt and over humping the button and got the whole thread locked. 

Do not take this as an invitation to discuss this as it already got one locked today and we definitely do not need another. 

I was merely answering the quoted post above only for clarity and as a warning so that this doesn't get brought up here. 

there were blatant references to certain events that were in the news that were absolutely political.  The same people just cannot control themselves time and again.  

On 5/1/2022 at 6:39 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Nah, you guys should know me well enough that I stay away from that nonsense.  I have no interest in discussing those things, except with my wife.  I'd rather talk about......

Bottled Water In A Can....jpg

On 5/1/2022 at 7:43 PM, kav said:

there were blatant references to certain events that were in the news that were absolutely political.  The same people just cannot control themselves time and again.  

And I saw that as well. 

Now that is completely different and rightly deserves the pernts, vacations, and bans! 

On 5/1/2022 at 5:52 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

And I saw that as well. 

Now that is completely different and rightly deserves the pernts, vacations, and bans! 

wish mike would ban ppl from thread rather than lockin.

On 5/1/2022 at 5:46 PM, Galen130 said:

Nah, you guys should know me well enough that I stay away from that nonsense.  I have no interest in discussing those things, except with my wife.  I'd rather talk about......

Bottled Water In A Can....jpg

just wait til canned water now available in bottle-

On 5/1/2022 at 7:46 PM, Galen130 said:

that nonsense

Just that nonsense.  

This nonsense is ok.. :roflmao:

Now I live in Florida as most of you should know and let me tell you. That Canned Water was an absolute life saver for many here after some of the major storms. Plus it is easier for them to stack big pallets full and air drop them into locations that are not accessible any other way that bottles do not seem to survive.  Especially since most if the cheap bottles are so easy to rupture.  

On 5/1/2022 at 5:56 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Just that nonsense.  

This nonsense is ok.. :roflmao:

Now I live in Florida as most of you should know and let me tell you. That Canned Water was an absolute life saver for many here after some of the major storms. Plus it is easier for them to stack big pallets full and air drop them into locations that are not accessible any other way that bottles do not seem to survive.  Especially since most if the cheap bottles are so easy to rupture.  

couldnt they just use them fire fightin planes and dump water and ppl could hold up cups and stuff?

On 5/1/2022 at 7:53 PM, kav said:

wish mike would ban ppl from thread rather than lockin.

I too can agree with this, but today with everything going on I can understand the time constraints.  Maybe he will eventually get caught up and will be able to go back to take good care of the offenders. 784002470_slap(1).gif.a2c9a9e2632f0b4c3cdb001cb90cbee5.gif

On 5/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Jeff-Goldblum-GIF-300x159.gif.6de1d2d70bd13969dd65b604e085f0e8.gif

scarypeeper-752x501.png

On 5/1/2022 at 6:58 PM, kav said:

couldnt they just use them fire fightin planes and dump water and ppl could hold up cups and stuff?

I crewed on those aircraft...C-130's.  Fought fires for 13 years.  I wouldn't drink that water, or the red stuff.  It ain't koolaid!!!

Oh Yeah!!!.jpeg

On 5/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Jeff-Goldblum-GIF-300x159.gif.6de1d2d70bd13969dd65b604e085f0e8.gif

Screenshot 2022-02-26 8.18.43 PM.png