• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,399 posts in this topic

On 5/3/2022 at 8:32 PM, oakman29 said:

I'm such a bastardo. If you think that's tough, come to work with me sometime. I'm a killer in every way.

i'd like to see that fool crumple one of your exterminator flyers in front of you.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:34 PM, kav said:

i'd like to see that fool crumple one of your exterminator flyers in front of you.

Then I'd say one day you're gonna need me. It will come when you need me to get bees outta your house,  or rats in your attic. One day........😎

Then I will crumble up your request for service RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Just saying. 

Edited by oakman29

On 5/3/2022 at 8:41 PM, oakman29 said:

Then I'd say one day you're gonna need me. It will come when you need me to get bees outta your house,  or rats in your attic. One day........😎

and then that very night you would sneak to his house and insert rats and bees into the walls then plaster over the holes so there's no trace.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:42 PM, kav said:

and then that very night you would sneak to his house and insert rats and bees into the walls then plaster over the holes so there's no trace.

Kinda like a ninja exterminator. 🤔

On 5/3/2022 at 10:41 PM, oakman29 said:
On 5/3/2022 at 10:34 PM, kav said:

Then I will crumble up your request for service RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! Just saying.

dale-with-it-dale.gif.03bc77408ac250e43b10628e7b16a93f.gif

On 5/3/2022 at 8:44 PM, oakman29 said:

Kinda like a ninja exterminator. 🤔

then we he came to you and handed you a bunch of money to deal with the nightmare you would crumple it right in front of him.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:46 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

bees-deltora-quest-bee-meme.gif.47338a5cf807b6366a3ca73e59933cd0.gif

naw

On 5/3/2022 at 8:47 PM, oakman29 said:

I think I recall doing this very thing during an LSD trip listening to Pink Floyd with strobe lights and black lights.🤭

we were there.  :makepoint: