• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 7/6/2022 at 10:44 PM, kav said:

women: if man aks how much your breast implants cost ask how much his brane implant cost.

(shrug)

Guess it is different here in Florida. 

They will gladly give you a price, recommendation (usually because they get a kick back for referral) , and show you the work.. 

On 7/6/2022 at 8:46 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

(shrug)

Guess it is different here in Florida. 

They will gladly give you a price, recommendation (usually because they get a kick back for referral) , and show you the work.. 

naw

My brother wanted to be a game designer I asked how that was going and what he had been doing.

Mom had gone to Walmart to pick up some art supplies so he could get “Designing.”

He did not really know what coding was in terms of game design, and did not know graphic design. He thought he could simply just draw up some swords and guns and shields and someone would pay him to do this for a living. With zero experience.

He’s almost 30.

https://homeaddict.io/people-share-their-hilarious-interactions-with-people-who-are-totally-clueless/12/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=HA8&utm_campaign=23851254734010722&utm_content=23851254734020722_23851254734030722&fbclid=IwAR1kdAyhGYdEUFoLNNcIFTjc0Zsna5onBaD-wIuc2Y5TtfwRX6ig7p9ae9E

Prank:

Buy cans and bags of "joke fart spray/stink bombs"

Thow stink bombs in back seat / open windows of convertible/ window down cars. 

Relabel fart spray to look like Air Freshener and take to friends house and leave it in the bathroom.  

On 7/6/2022 at 11:06 PM, kav said:

My brother wanted to be a game designer I asked how that was going and what he had been doing.

Mom had gone to Walmart to pick up some art supplies so he could get “Designing.”

He did not really know what coding was in terms of game design, and did not know graphic design. He thought he could simply just draw up some swords and guns and shields and someone would pay him to do this for a living. With zero experience.

He’s almost 30.

https://homeaddict.io/people-share-their-hilarious-interactions-with-people-who-are-totally-clueless/12/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=HA8&utm_campaign=23851254734010722&utm_content=23851254734020722_23851254734030722&fbclid=IwAR1kdAyhGYdEUFoLNNcIFTjc0Zsna5onBaD-wIuc2Y5TtfwRX6ig7p9ae9E

So Amphoman is making a game?

I overheard this on the bus at my University: “I know how it says in the Bible that Adam came before Eve, but like, I don’t think it’s true. I mean, think about it. Christmas EVE comes the night before Christmas, same with New Year’s EVE. Women had to have been made first.”

On 7/6/2022 at 11:17 PM, kav said:

I overheard this on the bus at my University: “I know how it says in the Bible that Adam came before Eve, but like, I don’t think it’s true. I mean, think about it. Christmas EVE comes the night before Christmas, same with New Year’s EVE. Women had to have been made first.”

Have you ever looked at someone and wonder who ties their shoes for them?

On 7/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, Pitboss said:

Man lights firework on his head and it explodes into his skull, Texas cops say

Man lights firework on his head and it explodes into his skull, Texas cops say (yahoo.com)

Darwin Award!