• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2022 at 9:53 PM, jcjames said:

In my high school chemistry class, the teacher set the class ceiling on fire playing with sodium metal and water. 

my chemistry teacher in college would put on a chemistry show-he'd show liquid nitrogen dip in a rose then bust it then he'd proceed to put his hand in and splash liquid nitrogen on students.  its harmless because it beads off.  Later when I worked in a lab i was showing co worker's kid stuff with liquid nitrogen then co worker girl said 'put your hand in' I said ok and did it.  yeah her jaw dropped.

dont do liquid nitrogen shots tho this is some stupid drink someone invented girl lost her stomach that way-

Liquid nitrogen cocktails | Soundbite | RSC Education

without a stomach yeah you cant eat a whole lot of things.  yogurt mostly-

On 7/13/2022 at 11:57 PM, kav said:

my chemistry teacher in college would put on a chemistry show-he'd show liquid nitrogen dip in a rose then bust it then he'd proceed to put his hand in and splash liquid nitrogen on students.  its harmless because it beads off.  Later when I worked in a lab i was showing co worker's kid stuff with liquid nitrogen then co worker girl said 'put your hand in' I said ok and did it.  yeah her jaw dropped.

On 7/13/2022 at 11:59 PM, kav said:

dont do liquid nitrogen shots tho this is some stupid drink someone invented girl lost her stomach that way-

Liquid nitrogen cocktails | Soundbite | RSC Education

On 7/13/2022 at 11:59 PM, kav said:

without a stomach yeah you cant eat a whole lot of things.  yogurt mostly-

On 7/14/2022 at 12:00 AM, kav said:

nope:
Oven-Baked Baby Back Ribs Recipe | Southern Living

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

On 7/13/2022 at 10:03 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

thats wut she said

Edited by kav