• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2022 at 7:26 PM, kav said:

Rogue one yes-and I really do hate the cute ewoks-so I could get on board with that.  Revenge of the Sith nope.  The whole plot thread of Anakin turnin evil cause his mom died when he just forgot about her for 10 years and was friends with a princess who could have easily bought her freedom just made everything after that dumb.  The reason he turns evil is because he forgot about his mom!  Nope.

caddyshack-al.gif

On 1/16/2022 at 6:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

There are two comic books that have my interest for the first time in awhile. 

hm 

247990028_2025506094289790_865092133039554570_n.jpg

The whole point of the dark side is it seduces you with its power.  Anankin should have been seduced-slowly-using its power to do 'good' like a cop planting evidence-then it took him over.  Instead we have him snappin and killin younglings and THEN he gets the dark side.  Lucas forgot his whole premise!  Should of called me.  :pullhair:

Edited by kav
misspelled 'we'-calm yourselves

On 1/16/2022 at 6:35 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

Who wants to help me with a Lego project I am designing while floating around these chat boards?

I have a pencil and paper out as a sketch out some ideas. 

hm 

On 1/16/2022 at 7:35 PM, Buzzetta said:

hm 

Who wants to help me with a Lego project I am designing while floating around these chat boards?

I have a pencil and paper out as a sketch out some ideas. 

Whatcha got?

Kz6OOD.gif

On 1/16/2022 at 8:28 PM, kav said:

I could write a more convincing scene abt why he turned evil in 30 seconds!!  This was the best Lucas could comee up with after mulling it over for decades???

FB_IMG_1627056000210.jpg.96969a58344c8bb3bef71e6d80cb9742.jpg

On 1/16/2022 at 6:41 PM, Buzzetta said:

commenting in your Turtle Sandbox of a gift thread that CGC gave you... 

-which they didnt have to do.

On 1/16/2022 at 8:35 PM, kav said:

The whole point of the dark side is it seduces you with its power.  Anankin should have been seduced-slowly-using its power to do 'good' like a cop planting evidence-then it took him over.  Instead we have him snappin and killin younglings and THEN he gets the dark side.  Lucas forgot his whole premise!  Should of called me.  :pullhair:

Probably tinder...

FB_IMG_1639464037577.jpg.d3f6ecfa22d0936dc17db7ada4ac81dc.jpg