• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2022 at 3:57 PM, 1950's war comics said:

this is great ! did you make this yourself @onlyweaknesskryptonite??

Can't take credit for that one.. just another one in my 1000's of folders full.. 

On 1/22/2022 at 4:01 PM, 1950's war comics said:

well i saw your bookshelf in another thread ! it was huge and full of videos and everything ! you are the man !!

:roflmao:

That is just one wall of one of my spare rooms that I was originally using as a media room. Also that was just Disney.  The full Disney collection spans almost every single title they ever released and a TON they didn't.  (Demo/preview/promotional/test/etc) 

Originally I had 3 of the 4 walls covered from ceiling to about 3 feet from the baseboard in shelving, but even then I had it completely full and stacks of totes completely full. So I decided to scale back and sell most of my DVD's and anything that is available digitally, with the exception of some things like the older Disney and other older title that are harder to find or have been heavily edited upon rerelease. 

At one point I did an average run time analysis for just the Disney collection and if you were to start each movie back to back it would have taken 3 years to watch them all. :roflmao: sad part is there are so many I have watched multiple times. (And yes I have seen them all. ) also that was a long time ago and it grew considerably.  

On 1/22/2022 at 5:07 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:roflmao:

That is just one wall of one of my spare rooms that I was originally using as a media room. Also that was just Disney.  The full Disney collection spans almost every single title they ever released and a TON they didn't.  (Demo/preview/promotional/test/etc) 

Originally I had 3 of the 4 walls covered from ceiling to about 3 feet from the baseboard in shelving, but even then I had it completely full and stacks of totes completely full. So I decided to scale back and sell most of my DVD's and anything that is available digitally, with the exception of some things like the older Disney and other older title that are harder to find or have been heavily edited upon rerelease. 

giphy.gif

On 1/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

At one point I did an average run time analysis for just the Disney collection and if you were to start each movie back to back it would have taken 3 years to watch them all. :roflmao: sad part is there are so many I have watched multiple times. (And yes I have seen them all. ) also that was a long time ago and it grew considerably.  

i saw "Song of the South" when i was a kid multiple times ! but now it's banned ?? sad times we live in .......