• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2022 at 7:50 AM, Comics4All said:

Patdown? We all know you go for the pee pee slapping!

@Galen130

On 1/30/2022 at 9:15 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Call it what you like, I call it a cheap night out. 

Hot tip: drop your wallet close to them so they have to pick it up. Slap them with your pee pee on the way down, and for a brisk thrill, on the way up.

That's another reason I don't usually get to see the concert. I'm in the back of the police car well before even the warm-up act's come on stage. 

5C1C4975-2F53-436D-A563-5E3FB876D3CD.gif

3BFBE1FB-5728-4EBE-9740-352DC93EF108.jpeg

D92B4409-57BF-4BC8-A019-AF1DA2200C77.jpeg

On 1/30/2022 at 10:15 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Call it what you like, I call it a cheap night out. 

Hot tip: drop your wallet close to them so they have to pick it up. Slap them with your pee pee on the way down, and for a brisk thrill, on the way up.

That's another reason I don't usually get to see the concert. I'm in the back of the police car well before even the warm-up act's come on stage. 

Renegade-Pervert.gif.ffd495a3eda306befcd0aac3175daee7.gif

On 1/30/2022 at 2:13 PM, CHASEnBLUE said:

Image result for funny star wars at-at gifs

So what did they do with his song? Pump it up full of drugs drop some EDM on it and completely confuse his original intent for the message.  

drunk-dance.gif.01dbda62b2e938511217db00ad833ce8.gif

On 1/30/2022 at 12:08 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I had to get a colonoscopy done, and I chose to do it without general anaesthetic. This cute nurse came in mid-procedure, that was bad, then a few more people, and they were all discussing what they wanted for lunch while I was laying there with a massive tube up my arse. It was bad. :facepalm:

I told you to have a GA.

The nurse was actually the cleaner, and we had Chinese delivered.

It's all on tape anyway - and you did ask for the extra wide camera scope (shrug)

On 1/30/2022 at 12:43 PM, kav said:

I hate how they inflate your butt and when ya leave you are emitting sonic blasts all down the hallway.

No, we don't. 

Don't make stuff up - this is actually part of my job (yes I sedate people who have tubes up their behind and down their throat - not at the same time!)

On 1/30/2022 at 3:03 PM, Beige said:

I told you to have a GA.

The nurse was actually the cleaner, and we had Chinese delivered.

It's all on tape anyway - and you did ask for the extra wide camera scope (shrug)

you have a golden age a**??

On 1/30/2022 at 3:06 PM, Beige said:

No, we don't. 

Don't make stuff up - this is actually part of my job (yes I sedate people who have tubes up their behind and down their throat - not at the same time!)

my colonoscopy they inflated my a** so they could see good and it became explosive later.  I swear I am not making this up.

Screenshot 2022-01-30 3.09.06 PM.png

Edited by kav