• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,412 posts in this topic

Dearest frend:

My name kopalku ogumba republic of Nigeria.  My father gogumbo osambu counselor general dept of ministry osumbu, nigeria.  Him die in horrifical plane crash and that is where you come in.  I have never met you but feel I can trust you completely with his 5.2 million USD which reside in swiss account.  I am forced live in refuge camp and cannot access funds without your help, which i will share you 50% and coming america be your wife.  I have enclose pic of me and please trust and send following:

name

bank

account number

pin number

ssn number

access code

home address

phone number

DL number

mother maiden name

copy birth certificate

power of attorney

with this love and trust you becoming rich soon

-koulkina Ojimbo

On 3/8/2022 at 6:55 PM, kav said:

Dearest frend:

My name kopalku ogumba republic of Nigeria.  My father gogumbo osambu counselor general dept of ministry osumbu, nigeria.  Him die in horrifical plane crash and that is where you come in.  I have never met you but feel I can trust you completely with his 5.2 million USD which reside in swiss account.  I am forced live in refuge camp and cannot access funds without your help, which i will share you 50% and coming america be your wife.  I have enclose pic of me and please trust and send following:

name

bank

account number

pin number

ssn number

access code

home address

phone number

DL number

mother maiden name

copy birth certificate

power of attorney

-koulkina Ojimbo

She sounds nice.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:55 PM, kav said:

Dearest frend:

name

bank

account number

pin number

ssn number

access code

home address

phone number

DL number

mother maiden name

copy birth certificate

power of attorney

-koulkina Ojimbo

Had me sold till I got to the ojimbo at the end.. 

On 3/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Had me sold till I got to the ojimbo at the end.. 

koulkina didnt help either.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:09 PM, kav said:

Single gal with fake boobs lookin for something real.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Single Gal Looking For s Something Real browsesingles.com'

I dated this chick in high school.  Umm, she's not the one in this picture.  Different chick.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, kav said:

Dearest frend:

name

bank

account number

pin number

ssn number

access code

home address

phone number

DL number

mother maiden name

copy birth certificate

power of attorney

-koulkina Ojimbo

I received this email too!  Do you think she's trying to date both of us????  Tramp.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:01 PM, JJ-4 said:

I received this email too!  Do you think she's trying to date both of us????  Tramp.

god damn it!