• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,415 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2022 at 6:21 PM, kav said:

Was at coffeeshop today and one of my buddy's friends showed up.  I was talking to my buddy about structural strength of buildings and used trade towers as example.  Then his buddy said it was a 'controlled demolition by the government'.  Thinking fast the best way to address this nonsense I said 'The Moon is a giant balloon-the real moon was blown up in the 60s'.  I could see dude felt stupid when my friend laughed at that one.   I continued to assert the Moon was a balloon.
:acclaim:

20220111_135458.jpg.8f12bd9f177c33a436381e3b37806182.jpg

On 3/20/2022 at 4:21 PM, kav said:

Was at coffeeshop today and one of my buddy's friends showed up.  I was talking to my buddy about structural strength of buildings and used trade towers as example.  Then his buddy said it was a 'controlled demolition by the government'.  Thinking fast the best way to address this nonsense I said 'The Moon is a giant balloon-the real moon was blown up in the 60s'.  I could see dude felt stupid when my friend laughed at that one.   I continued to assert the Moon was a balloon.
:acclaim:

Wait a minute - this clown doesn't know the moon is just a balloon?

On 3/20/2022 at 4:36 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Wait a minute - this clown doesn't know the moon is just a balloon?

yup I had to tell him.

On 3/20/2022 at 4:37 PM, MattTheDuck said:

What in the h*ll are they teaching in schools?

not much.