• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH 148 and 208! Please check'em out and name your grade!

24 posts in this topic

BTW, cough up a grade on these two Flash issues. Use your grading contest skills for good, instead of evil!

Geez. The guys before me hammered those poor books. I would put them quite a bit higher than them....

148: Light foxing and a few spine ticks bring this down to 8.0/8.5. Foxing isn't that huge of a defect, especially being as light as it is.

208: Again, a few spine stresses and soft corners (can't really tell how soft from the scan, the back might be worse than it appears) would bring this to a 8.5/9.0.

thumbsup2.gif

BTW, cough up a grade on these two Flash issues. Use your grading contest skills for good, instead of evil!

Geez. The guys before me hammered those poor books. I would put them quite a bit higher than them....

148: Light foxing and a few spine ticks bring this down to 8.0/8.5. Foxing isn't that huge of a defect, especially being as light as it is.

208: Again, a few spine stresses and soft corners (can't really tell how soft from the scan, the back might be worse than it appears) would bring this to a 8.5/9.0.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

Yeah, tough crowd.

Just wanted to get some unbiased opinions b4 saying where these came from...

thumbsup2.gif

I agree, put me in October's camp: 8.5/9.0 sumo.gif