• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE MARVELS starring Brie Larson, Iman Vellani and Teyonna Parris (2023)
9 9

3,126 posts in this topic

On 11/15/2023 at 4:53 PM, Mr Sneeze said:

Speak for yourself, Ive added plenty.

If you want to message me or hint at what the "white elephant" is, feel free to. Otherwise, I genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

Anyway, thanks. 

On 11/15/2023 at 1:53 PM, Bosco685 said:

Do you throw pom-poms in the air with each of these compliment posts?

no i don't but if i was being honest i would quote every brilliant post that Paqart and Vintage has made and applaud them

between the two of them they have provided in this thread the most in-depth post i have ever read in my time on these boards 

On 11/15/2023 at 4:57 PM, 1950's war comics said:

no i don't but if i was being honest i would quote every brilliant post that Paqart and Vintage has made and applaud them

between the two of them they have provided in this thread the most in-depth post i have ever read in my time on these boards 

:shiftyeyes:

On 11/15/2023 at 4:57 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Nevermind

Edited by Mr Sneeze

On 11/15/2023 at 4:20 PM, jaybuck43 said:

Universal's ownership changes hands alot in the early years:

Thank you! When I get a chance I'll take a look and post my thoughts. (worship)

On 11/15/2023 at 4:57 PM, Mr Sneeze said:

Oh trust me, l don’t want to message you.

I stopped face palming, eye rolling and telling people what I didn't like about them as a non-constructive tool a long time ago. Total waste of resources, but you do you. 

I learned that from Jordan Peterson. It really is refreshing to live a life of gratitude than one of bitterness. Have a good one. 

On 11/15/2023 at 5:04 PM, VintageComics said:

I stopped face palming, eye rolling and telling people what I didn't like about them as a non-constructive tool a long time ago. Total waste of resources, but you do you. 

I learned that from Jordan Peterson. It really is refreshing to live a life of gratitude than one of bitterness. Have a good one. 

IMG_1839.jpeg.0dcdd084d026497916a4af32a82ea6af.jpeg

Back on topic...

I went and saw the Marvels movie. I made the mistake of seeing it during a 'Thai' screening. Or maybe I didn't. 

They do show American movies here in English, you just have to be aware of which screens those are. 

Anyway... I toughed it out. 

Iman Vellani was hilarious. Captain Marvel was/is awesome. Sam Jackson's Thai vocal dub was hilarious. I didn't like the villain. I thought the singing sequence was a million times better than the Tobey Maguire dance sequence in Spider-man 3. 

It could've been better. 

On 11/16/2023 at 5:04 AM, VintageComics said:

You literally just did it to me one page back. 

You readily admitted that you did that last night to Namisgr.

You did that to me a few days ago, when I commented on one of Paqart's post.