• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small Copper/Modern 9.8 Slab Thread. ASM, Aliens, Black Panther

10 posts in this topic

I think this will be limited to a small stack of CGC 9.8s that I am looking to move. Maybe I will add something else, but that's all that is planned.

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping is via USPS Priority. I will work with you to find the most cost effective solution, but I like the ease of that Medium Flat Rate box from the USPS at $16.25. Insurance is they buyer's choice, and will cost whatever the USPS rate is.  If you want something else, happy to work with you. If you buy enough it won't fit in a Medium Flat Rate box, I will cover the rest (in the US only). I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Let me know if I missed anything.

On 1/6/2022 at 2:24 PM, elibowman said:

Amazing Spider-Man #319 (Marvel, 1989) CGC 9.8, White. 

$159

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 1/6/2022 at 2:22 PM, elibowman said:

Amazing Spider-Man #308 (Marvel, 1988) CGC 9.8, White. Last three sales have gone over $300, and none since Sep. 

$299

image.jpg

image.jpg

On 1/6/2022 at 2:18 PM, elibowman said:

Amazing Spider-Man #304 (Marvel, 1988) CGC 9.8, White. 

$159

image.jpg

image.jpg

Take 'em!