• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GUESS THE FRIGGING GRADE AND I'LL EAT A BUG ! ! !

62 posts in this topic

(were IS Scottish anyway?)

Scotty is probably spending all the dough I was finally able to pay him for his GL 76 CGC 9.2! cool.gif

spendin' your Marvel Feature wad already huh

Nah...I was able to buy that book with my pre-MF sale! smile.gif

The MF sale went towards paying down my line of credit! shocked.gif

Thanks Bug. And I say again - that is a real beauty! The color intensity is amazing. Is it as good looking "in the flesh"?

Ahhh......you must not have read the part of my post where I said that wasn't even my copy.......it was in the post where I gave a rundown of everyones guess.

I do have a copy that's almost exactly the same.....same grade and page quality..... but I think mine looks even better. Not as many flaws as that one has.

I've had 3 graded copies of that book before and the one I have now has the most incredible colors I've ever seen on that book. It also has perfect cover registration as well. laugh.gif

Rats - missed that. I was staring at the book too much!

First the spelling....then the reading comprehension. What next? Your cooking skills? shocked.gif