• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Perez Signing Candidate: New Teen Titans Annual 2 - GRADE IS IN!
4 4

8 posts in this topic

In my continuing quest to find books in my collection to potentially send to the Perez signing, I'm reaching books that I believe would need to grade real high to be even a little justifiable.  And I just don't have all that many books from my childhood that have held up to that degree.

But I got this one, and I got my hopes up because upon initial examination it seemed very high grade.  And then I noticed the (foxing?) spots.  Right on the spine at the bottom.  :pullhair:

The rest seems like it could clean up great, but I have absolutely no idea how much of a hit to the overall grade a defect like this would be, so I'm coming to you guys for opinions.

Got a couple other potentially high grade books I am putting up in other threads, also with hard-to-quantify issues and I'd appreciate any opinions on those books as well.  I'm obviously running up against the deadline to submit.    

Thanks for looking! 

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0632.JPG

IMG_0634.JPG

IMG_0635.JPG