• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

** CLOSED ** FS: A Few Nice SA/BA Books -- All CGC
1 1

40 posts in this topic

I'm selling a few SA/BA books from my collection. All are nicely centered with great eye appeal. Pix aren’t great, so if you need more let me know.

Usual rules apply.

First :takeit:gets the book over any PM.

Payment is by PayPal for this sale.

I ship everything USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. Shipping is $18.00 within the continental United States. My shipping is fast and rock solid. Will combine shipping also.

Sorry, no returns on CGC graded books.

Good luck,

Rick

Edited by RickHigh

Superman #252 --  CGC 9.4 Off White Pages --  $350.00  $300.00  SOLD to calicomic

A CLASSIC Neal Adams wrap-around Cover!!

**NOTE: I just noticed the the case has a crack right about Hawkman's hand. It does not affect the book. I have discounted the price to reflect this.

SUPERMAN-252-F.jpg

SUPERMAN-252-B.jpg

Edited by RickHigh

On 1/22/2022 at 2:26 PM, RickHigh said:

Superman #252 --  CGC 9.4 Off White Pages --  $350.00  $300.00

A CLASSIC Neal Adams wrap-around Cover!!

**NOTE: I just noticed the the case has a crack right about Hawkman's hand. It does not affect the book. I have discounted the price to reflect this.

SUPERMAN-252-F.jpg

SUPERMAN-252-B.jpg

:takeit:

On 1/22/2022 at 2:14 PM, RickHigh said:

Showcase #55--  CGC 7.5 Off White Pages --  $450.00. SOLD to bounty_coder (You're going to love this book!)

This is a very pretty book!

SHOWCASE-55-rev-F.jpg

SHOWCASE-55-B.jpg

It figures the one morning that I didn't check the Boards that a nice copy of this book shows up. :makepoint: I wanted a nice copy to go with my All American Comics #61. 😢