• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

VAULT SALE - Hero Initiative & Vet Tix CGC SS Sketches
2 2

21 posts in this topic

The wife wants a new kitchen which means I’m opening up the vault for the first time.

For sale will be a number of my prized collection of Hero Initiative and Vet Tix slabs.  Other than a lone sale last year, I have NEVER sold one.  If they don’t sell here, I’m not sure if I’ll ever offer them again.  

Then again, the floodgates may be opened now.  I’m feeling this one out, as I’m a bit torn on parting with some of these books.  But, priorities first, and gotta make the wife happy.  :bigsmile:

TERMS
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

PAYMENT
PayPal, CashApp, Chase QuickPay, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Crypto payments can also be arranged, just ask.

Since these are all big books, time payments can be worked out.  Feel free to PM me with questions and to get details.

SHIPPING
Shipping to the US is a flat $20.  I will cover any excess shipping costs to fully insure the books for their full value.

All INTERNATIONAL buyers are welcome, but shipping is at cost.

All shipments (Domestic and International) will be sent via USPS, though PM me if you absolutely need to ship with another service.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.

Shipping on books purchased in this thread can be combined with any other comic purchases from my other sales threads or eBay auctions.  I plan on listing raw books sometime in the next 2 weeks.

RETURNS
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

Edited by masterlogan2000

RECAP

Moved to auction.

Hero Initiative
$400 - Adventure Time #36 - CGC SS 9.4 - Michael Oppenheimer / Mark McKenna
$300 - Adventure Time #36 - CGC SS 9.2 - Carey Pietsch
$350 - Adventure Time #36 - CGC SS 9.8 - Andy Ristaino
$300 - Adventure Time #36 - CGC SS 9.4 - Nate Van Dyke
$1200 - Captain America #1 - CGC SS 9.6 - Casey Jones
$750 - Captain America #1 - CGC SS 9.2 - Scott Koblish
$650 - Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. #1 - CGC SS 9.4 - Greg Rosseau
$750 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #50 - CGC SS 9.8 - Ryan Cody
$2800 - Uncanny X-Men #12 - CGC SS 9.8 - Khoi Pham
$700 - Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special #1 - CGC SS 9.6 - Jeff Parker

Vet Tix
$200 - Michael Turner’s Fathom Blue #1 - CGC SS 9.4 - James Potter
$200 - Michael Turner’s Fathom Blue #1 - CGC SS 9.6 - Anthony Spay
$450 - Michael Turner’s Fathom Blue #1 - CGC SS 9.8 - Jesse Wichmann
$250 - Shi: The Way of the Warrior #1 - CGC SS 9.2 - Angel Medina
$200 - Michael Turner’s Eternal Soulfire #1 - CGC SS 9.4 - Victor Castro
$350 - Michael Turner’s Eternal Soulfire #1 - CGC SS 9.4 - Eddie Nunez
$500 - Michael Turner’s Eternal Soulfire #1 - CGC SS 9.8 - Tony Parker

Now that that’s out of the way…

Let’s keep things organized and in order.  Gonna list all the Vet Tix tonight, then likely get to the HI books tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Keep in mind that all Vet Tix sketch covers were limited to a total 50 copies in existence.

Moved to auction

$200
Vet Tix - Michael Turner’s Fathom Blue #1
CGC SS 9.4 - James Potter

Spoiler

vettix-fathom-potter.jpg

This part of the thread may come as a shock to some of those that know me and have interacted with me over the years.  These books have been stored away, one by one, never seeing the light of day since I've purchased them.  I've kept the collection private and secretive to some extent.  I've even been known to politely decline requests from boardies who just inquire about which sketch covers I own, as I don't even like divulging which books I've hoarded away.

But... the wife wants a new kitchen, so that's what we're doing.  This is a rare glimpse into some of the covers I own, and an even rarer opportunity to purchase them.

OK, Hero Initiative books… GO!!!!

Moved to auction.

$400
Hero Initiative - Adventure Time #36
CGC SS 9.4 - Michael Oppenheimer / Mark McKenna

Spoiler

hi-adventuretime-oppenheimer-mckenna.jpg