• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern Tier - Pressing/Grading Cost Increase?

3 posts in this topic

I am just about to submit some comics for grading, and some for pressing.  At checkout, something didn't seem correct.  Several of these are "Modern" tier comics, so the price should be $39 ($24 for grading, and $15 for pressing).  The charge is $40/comic though.  I haven't seen any news item stating the price of pressing, or grading, had gone up, so I thought I would post here.  Has it gone up to $16/comic for pressing, or $25/comic for "Modern" grading?  Many thanks!

image.thumb.png.1bbf9e5a7fe7afe4f7663ea34eccc55e.png

• Administrator
On 2/1/2022 at 11:25 AM, muggnutt said:

I am just about to submit some comics for grading, and some for pressing.  At checkout, something didn't seem correct.  Several of these are "Modern" tier comics, so the price should be $39 ($24 for grading, and $15 for pressing).  The charge is $40/comic though.  I haven't seen any news item stating the price of pressing, or grading, had gone up, so I thought I would post here.  Has it gone up to $16/comic for pressing, or $25/comic for "Modern" grading?  Many thanks!

image.thumb.png.1bbf9e5a7fe7afe4f7663ea34eccc55e.png

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  There was an error in a price table and it has been corrected.  Since this has been corrected in the table, upon receipt of your collectibles, the appropriate amount of $15 will automatically be applied, even if you are sending in the packing slip that has the incorrect price.