• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High Grade Hulk 181 for Lower Grade Asm 1?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2022 at 1:28 PM, KCOComics said:

If you can find a trade partner,  and the value is reasonably close, I would do it. 

Both books have allot of demand and I don't see that changing. The 181 is more available,  so if you miss it,  you can replace it. 

For a higher price 

I would stick with the IH181. Both characters are great, but if you are considering growth potential, I think the 181, has more potential. It's a first appearance and there is a bigger market of copies that change hands frequently.

Now if it was an AF15, then I switch sides.

On 2/9/2022 at 6:46 PM, innocuous said:

I would stick with the IH181. Both characters are great, but if you are considering growth potential, I think the 181, has more potential. It's a first appearance and there is a bigger market of copies that change hands frequently.

Now if it was an AF15, then I switch sides.

ASM 1 has some first's :)

The only reason I would keep the 181 is it is in a downward trend right now , and your ROI will be lower.

Personally I do think ASM 1 is a much better book, and with AF15 climbing and climbing , many will be looking for the next best thing. 

On 2/11/2022 at 9:19 PM, UncleBEN said:

ASM 1 has some first's :)

The only reason I would keep the 181 is it is in a downward trend right now , and your ROI will be lower.

Personally I do think ASM 1 is a much better book, and with AF15 climbing and climbing , many will be looking for the next best thing. 

I agree. I have a feeling ASM1 is about to take off.