• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ultimate Fallout #4 (First Print)
2 2

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

First time here! Wondering if anyone can spare a second pair of eyes (or multiple) and let me know what you think of this.
Debating if I should send it for a grade as I would really like it to hopefully be a 9.8 but I'm afraid of graders, lol.

Tried to take as many detailed photos as I could and this may sounds odd but sometimes the phone makes flaws seems a bit more intense?
Could also be that I was not finding the correct angle for the light due to the poly bag.

Photos below, happy to hear thoughts.

IMG_6596.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6590.jpg

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6592.jpg

IMG_6593.jpg

IMG_6597.jpg

IMG_6598.jpg

IMG_6599.jpg

IMG_6600.jpg

IMG_6601.jpg

IMG_6609.jpg

IMG_6610.jpg

It needs to be removed from the bag, which can hide defects.  CGC will remove it themselves if you want it graded by them.  I’d remove it myself.

Welcome to the boards!!:cheers:

I'd guess in the VF- range. In addition to the visible spine ticks it'll have a crease from the polybag running down the center of the back cover. A press may get it to 8.5 or so.

Thanks for sharing.