• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WB's I AM LEGEND leaked production reveal (TBD)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

A new project based on I Am Legend is reportedly being developed by Warner Bros. Following The Last Man on Earth (1964) and Omega Man (1971), the most recent take on Richard Matheson’s 1954 novel was I Am Legend (2007). The film follows Robert Neville (Will Smith), a virologist who just so happens to be the only human in New York City to survive a deadly outbreak that stems from a drug meant to cure cancer — which has turned the rest of the population into mutants, the Darkseekers. With the help of Smith’s star power and performance, I Am Legend grossed $585.4 million at the global box office on its $150 million budget.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, WB might be developing either a new I Am Legend movie or television show. The article discusses the ongoing legal dispute between WB and Village Roadshow. Apparently, the latter is being excluded from “several prequels, sequels or television shows that [WB] has actively been developing based on shared rights, including Sherlock Holmes, the Ocean’s series, Ready Player One, I Am Legend, Where the Wild Things Are and Yes Man.”

The Ocean movies were so much fun.   They need to resolve this matter. 

My lord the soundtrack is even fun... 

Playlist ... just for... 'fun'