• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paramount's A QUIET PLACE III DAY ONE (2024)

20 posts in this topic

A Quiet Place Part III Officially Announced

Despite what seemed like trepidation by writer/director John Krasinski about a third film, Paramount Pictures have officially announced that A Quiet Place Part III is in the works. Part III, a sequel to last year's blockbuster sequel, will be a different project from next year's spin-off film and is currently scheduled to be released in 2025, yes, three years from now. Details on A Quiet Place Part III were scant but Krasinski himself made the announcement at the ViacomCBS investor event. With the next installment in the series set to be released in 2023, with PIG director Michael Sarnoski at the helm, fans won't have to wait too long for more.

Franchise star Emily Blunt previously teased that Krasinski (her real and on-screen husband) had plans for a third film in the series, revealing to Collider: "[Krasinski] has a whole arc of ideas that could work. I think he just wanted to see how people responded to this one before he fully engaged his brain on the third one. But he has a couple of great ideas." Krasinski himself had teased he had some plans but seemed nervous about voicing them, telling Total Film: "I set up a couple of tiny little Easter eggs in [Part II] that not only explain more about [the original], but would allow for more mythology. But, being a Boston Catholic, I can't be like, 'Yeah, of course, there'll be a third!' No, not at all."

Edited by Bosco685

The theatrical landscape is still adapting and shifting in the face of COVID, so only time will tell how this list will look throughout the year. When checking the guide, you’ll see which films are debuting on which streaming services as indicated.

On 7/20/2022 at 3:42 PM, Rodey said:

I still don't understand why they just didn't live next to waterfall in the first one. lol

I would always have been concerned about flatulence. Not a very dignified way to meet one’s end.

Sure it would appear in the comedy parody version.

On 6/3/2024 at 7:54 AM, Ken Aldred said:

I would always have been concerned about flatulence. Not a very dignified way to meet one’s end.

Sure it would appear in the comedy parody version.

You would be floored how many pounced on that concept

:shiftyeyes:

On 6/3/2024 at 1:00 PM, Bosco685 said:

Thanks.

Not too surprised. It’s an obvious risk in such a situation.

Potentially millions of casualties worldwide. A terrible thought.

On 6/3/2024 at 1:00 PM, Bosco685 said:

Today on Apple News an article was posted on this very subject that was written by a BBC journalist back in 2021.

So, I was somewhat behind the curve, anyway.

(In their general film article section. I’m not obsessed.)

Edited by Ken Aldred