• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

46 posts in this topic

On 2/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Is this your first?  Usually the first one is a pretty good sleeper as Mother Nature tries to trick you into thinking it's easy and then having more.

With our first two, we didn't get much sleep for eight years. When the third came along, he told them about the burlap bag and the river, and they all slept after that. Mother Nature again.

And here is the doozy. I’m tired. I’m sleep deprived so I’d love to ship all books out at once. The books here total over $730. First to claim all take everything posted tonight for $520 shipped!

Spiderman 210 - 1st Madame Web is still available alongside Marvel Super-Heroes Presents 18 1st Guardians of the Galaxy

Thanks to all and that’s it for today. Will be doing a similar post under the modern tab with Spider-Man books, Infinity war, and some Wolverine books as well. Good luck to all!

On 2/17/2022 at 9:16 PM, NikoSleeps1991 said:

And here is the doozy. I’m tired. I’m sleep deprived so I’d love to ship all books out at once. The books here total over $730. First to claim all take everything posted tonight for $520 shipped!

Spiderman 210 - 1st Madame Web is still available alongside Marvel Super-Heroes Presents 18 1st Guardians of the Galaxy

Thanks to all and that’s it for today. Will be doing a similar post under the modern tab with Spider-Man books, Infinity war, and some Wolverine books as well. Good luck to all!

I need to make sure people know when I say $520 Shipped on books I posted last night I meant the entire thread EXCLUDING ASM 210 and MSH 10. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused anybody. Thank you!

Edited by NikoSleeps1991