• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Greatest Non-Hero Supporting Characters of All-Time
1 1

26 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2022 at 7:51 PM, ashsaytr said:

isn't she a mutant or immortal now or some such thing?

Could be…I dropped x-Men years ago; too much soap opera for my tastes. I’m way in the minority in comics fandom but I got bored somewhere just past #150, kept buying and trying for a while, then finally gave up. Just wasn’t for me. So I’m way out of date. But she did have a good run as a human supporting character initially. 

pretty much has to be jimmy olsen.  he had his own book.  I know lois lane did too but jimmy saved superman many more times than lois who was basically a love interest.  rick jones never got his own book nor did  snapper carr.

Plus all that finger snappin would get annoying fast.

plus jimmy olsen has had more super powers than nearly everyone even dial H for hero.  rick jones and snapper carr never got super powers.

jimmy olsen for the win.  plus he married gorillas and stuff and went to krypton like weekly.