• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Closed, Taken Via Trade*Upgraded My X-Men 12 Under-copy For Possible Sale Or Trade
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Got a great deal on an X-Men 12 upgrade to 6.0 not long after I pulled the trigger on an X-Men 12 3.0…so for fun, I thought I’d offer it up here for any potential trades and or offers. Since I have to put a price, you can ‘take it now’ for $725 shipped. Otherwise shoot an offer…cash, trade, or some combination. Meant to be fun! Let me know if you’re interested! PayPal preferred but other forms can be worked out. US shipping isvia USPS Priority. Insurance is the buyer's choice, and will cost whatever the USPS rate is. Returns are allowable up to 7 days after receipt on the raws, graded books are-graded, however if due to case damage I will accept returns or a mitigation plan. As always no probationary bad boys. As always, thanks for looking and please feel free to glance at my kudos thread, although by this point, I’ve done business with quite a few members of this outstanding group. Cheers. 

Edited by Cornelius The First

On 3/3/2022 at 5:14 PM, Cornelius The First said:

I’ve already got some trade offers…I’d be taking quite the loss. Appreciate the offer however 

Always happy to make a bargain basement offer. 

What kind of trades you looking for?  

On 3/3/2022 at 7:23 PM, shadroch said:

Always happy to make a bargain basement offer. 

What kind of trades you looking for?  

Could be anything (silver age mostly) Just doing this for fun really, and for both sides to get something out of it, since I’m just a small collector I don’t need (2) copies of 12.