• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 210
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Thanks. in advance. There is an impact crease along the top edge that affects every page of the book. It would probably press out nicely, though it's there now, and I'm curious how this impacts the grade. 

ASM 210 224.jpg

Kind of hard to tell from nothing more than the front cover and your description of the defect, but I'd think you're in the 7.0-7.5 range, barring anything worse on the back/interior.

7.5-8.0 from the spine ticks. A press might guarantee 8.0 happens. 8.5 would be a stretch IMO. 

Again all of this assumes the back looks decent. Could very well fall lower if flaws are present there. 

Edited by comicginger1789

This minor key is sure to grow in popularity with a movie in the works. I wonder, is Madame Web the first Spider-verse character? (I don't count clones.) Anyways, we need back cover pics to properly assess the book and determine a grade.

Sorry, super busy. The back cover is clean and would not affect grade, aside from the same top edge damage that you can sort of see. I do thInk the interior pages would flatten nicely with a pressing, leaving some minor creasing visible. I was also thinking 7.5, but wasn’t sure if the impacted edge would lower that. Thanks. I’ve had a few of these pass through my collection over the years; not too rare, though I’ve been surprised by some prices lately.