• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fight Girls #1 - Bedrock City Exclusive Signature Series

17 posts in this topic

Before we begin, the usual rules...

• 1) All prices include shipping in the US! We will calculate fair shipping to Canada and other parts of the globe!
  • 2) Any item is fully guaranteed, and fully returnable for any reason - NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY!
  • 3) All forms of payment - cash, checks, credit cards, Paypal, barter - will be considered!
  • 4) First "I'll Take It" gets it!
  • 5) Time payments are welcome, but a 20% non-refundable deposit is required to start any layaway!
  • 6) High quality Thread-crapping is encouraged!

Our paypal address is - payments@bedrockcity.com

Checks should be made out to:

• Bedrock City
  • 6516-D Westheimer Rd.
  • Houston, TX. 77057

Have Fun!

In 2021 Frank Cho released Fight Girls, his creator owned comic series published by AWA Studios. Bedrock City Comic Co. agreed to commit to an exclusive cover for issue #1. We spoke at length with Frank and all parties decided that an homage to Phantom Lady #17 done in pen and ink would be basis for our cover. A month later we go an email from Frank with the prelim . and it was not an homage to Phantom Lady 17. It also wasn't in his usual pen and ink style. Frank thought a painted his Fight Girls version of Frank Frazetta's Jungle Girl cover from Creepy Magazine. Not exactly what we wanted, but pretty cool. We had three versions of the cover done. Version A is a direct take on the cover of Creepy and Version B is the regular cover. These were printed in nearly equal numbers - approximately 300 of each. Version C is a virgin cover of which 200 were printed.

Edited by MrBedrock

Thank you all! The response here has been pretty overwhelming and the positive feedback has been much appreciated!

This thread is action packed compared to most of my sales threads. 

On 3/9/2022 at 6:06 PM, Ryan. said:

This thread is action packed compared to most of my sales threads. 

It took me a few days to realize you had replied. Sorry for the delay, but thanks for your participation

On 3/12/2022 at 5:13 PM, MrBedrock said:

It took me a few days to realize you had replied. Sorry for the delay, but thanks for your participation

Ryan's trophy mantel is resplendent with participation medals.

On 3/13/2022 at 12:14 AM, lizards2 said:

Ryan's trophy mantel is resplendent with participation medals.

I may not have had a sale (or offer, or even many reactions), but at least someone used the word "resplendent". I call this sales thread a smashing success!!! :acclaim:

On 3/16/2022 at 10:29 AM, HighRadArt said:

I usually prefer the virgin cover but I like the fight girls logo and the signature placement on this one.

:takeit:  

:whatthe:

Thanks so much!

On 3/16/2022 at 11:39 AM, ThothAmon said:

Take please. Where does the original art hang?

Thank you, kind sir!

Frank kept the original. I tried to buy it but he wouldn't even quote a price.