• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How often does this happen?

3 posts in this topic

Four books showed up on my invoice tracking page that aren't mine. How does that even occur?

I emailed CGC a couple of days ago but no reply yet. I've been submitting for 14 years and this has never happened.

I wonder how often it does thoughhm

Edited by I like pie

On 3/10/2022 at 9:47 PM, I like pie said:

Four books showed up on my invoice tracking page that aren't mine. How does that even occur?

I emailed CGC a couple of days ago but no reply yet. I've been submitting for 14 years and this has never happened.

I wonder how often it does thoughhm

Is that a reholder submission by chance? I have a 4 book reholder that I shipped with a larger grading submission; the reholder submission has yet to hit my account despite the grading submission being logged in as received on 3/9.

On 3/11/2022 at 7:06 PM, MadGenius said:

Is that a reholder submission by chance? I have a 4 book reholder that I shipped with a larger grading submission; the reholder submission has yet to hit my account despite the grading submission being logged in as received on 3/9.

It wasn't. It was a four book, normal modern submission. I bet if it was an AF15, CGC would have gotten back to me by now lol.