• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Grade is In - PGM Avengers #48
4 4

12 posts in this topic

Hmm. Pretty nice for sure, but that long crease isn't going anywhere so probably 5.5/6.0 range. Are there color touches on the black line of the spine, or is that just reflected light hitting the gloss?

On 3/12/2022 at 8:40 PM, Point Five said:

Hmm. Pretty nice for sure, but that long crease isn't going anywhere so probably 5.5/6.0 range. Are there color touches on the black line of the spine, or is that just reflected light hitting the gloss?

Yeah the crease is what it is. Where are you seeing the color touch on the spine?

On 3/12/2022 at 10:46 PM, Odda said:

Yeah the crease is what it is. Where are you seeing the color touch on the spine?

I think it must be a trick of the light. There are blue spots on the black spine line e.g. in the second and third photos, but I don't see them in those places in the first photo.

On 3/12/2022 at 8:50 PM, Point Five said:

I think it must be a trick of the light. There are blue spots on the black spine line e.g. in the second and third photos, but I don't see them in those places in the first photo.

Here is a better pic of that area of the spine. Sorry for the bad lighting.

E94A7F5D-9668-4CF4-B511-AB2C7180D692.jpeg

On 3/12/2022 at 10:40 PM, Point Five said:

On 3/14/2022 at 12:25 AM, grendelbo said:

I think it'll top out at 5.5.

Thanks for posting.