• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it worth submitting this book for regrading? Please help.
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I recently got this back from CGC and I totally disagree with the grade. My expectation for this book was a 2.0 -3.0 qualified. There was color touch on the spine which I tried carefully to remove. Apparently I missed a spot and I got a restored label. There is one page with two small cutouts (less than a third of the page). The rest of the book is complete. I do not understand the 0.5. There is currently a book on eBay that is a 1.8 restored that has a cut out and tear seals in it so it cannot be because it is “restored and qualified .” Do you think this book would benefit from a regrade? Obviously any bump in grade would add value to the book. Thank you!

885228C3-7725-447F-9AF9-496378B98129.jpeg

B82B25FC-7F93-41C8-BBBF-6E5D883010FF.jpeg

79D567C2-2BBE-4CE1-946F-D89B11704B86.jpeg

On 3/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, ThothAmon said:

If you can somehow remove the remaining color touch you will either get a .5 blue or a lower mid grade green qualified label. Not worth doing imho. Think buy the book not the label. 

:manhero: