• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JBPEZ Sunday AVENGERS Slab Special. All of my remaining KEY Avengers books. # 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 57, 71 and 85. All VERY HIGH GRADE!!

62 posts in this topic

On 3/20/2022 at 12:39 PM, Foolkiller said:

I’m actually in willamette valley wine tasting so having to multi task. 

Stop by and say hi - I'll show you the spots I'd saved for all these Avengers books

Edited by MattTheDuck

On 3/20/2022 at 12:42 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Stop by and say hi - I'll show you the spots I'd saved for all these Avengers books

I was going to try and have coffee with alex g Ross from the boards here maybe Wednesday if you’re around. 

On 3/20/2022 at 12:52 PM, Foolkiller said:

I was going to try and have coffee with alex g Ross from the boards here maybe Wednesday if you’re around. 

Lots of boardies in this thread very close geographically.  Great thread Jeff. Great pick ups all. That 7 was on my list but way too slow. 

On 3/20/2022 at 1:14 PM, RedGiant said:
On 3/20/2022 at 12:52 PM, Foolkiller said:

Lots of boardies in this thread very close geographically.  Great thread Jeff. Great pick ups all. That 7 was on my list but way too slow. 

And several distant.

On 3/20/2022 at 4:04 PM, RedGiant said:
On 3/20/2022 at 3:46 PM, lizards2 said:

And several distant.

Just a hop skip and a jump to Willamette Valley. 

240 miles to Eugene, 330 to Portland. :p

On 3/20/2022 at 4:18 PM, MattTheDuck said:
On 3/20/2022 at 4:07 PM, lizards2 said:

240 miles to Eugene, 330 to Portland. :p

Come on - gas is cheap

LGB

On 3/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, RedGiant said:

I lived in Clackamas til ‘77, then moved to SE Portland in summer of ‘79. Lived there til ‘85

Haven’t lived in Oregon since